TCM Restoration & Cleaning Blog

Cigarettes not being properly put out big cause of fires….

Very sad statistic recently.  We’ve had past fire restoration clients that had fires because a cigarette was not put out.  It only takes a few minutes for a fire to get out of control in a home.  The loss of a home and belongings is horrible and shocking to go through, but losing a loved one or pet is life changing and something no one would ever want to experience.    Fires so many times can be avoidable by common sense and extra caution.   This video has some good info please watch and share!

http://m.ktuu.com/news/cigarettes-to-blame-for-13-of-21-recent-anchorage-fires/26179118

May 14, 2015 - Posted by | Alaska, Anchorage, Fire Damage, Fire Safety Tips

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: